Full Mouth Dental Implants
Full Mouth Dental Implants Specialists
Having performed many full mouth dental implants reconstructions, our team of multi-specialty dentists at 209 NYC Dental can guide you through the entire process, from your initial evaluation to your desired result.
209 NYC Dental offers the best full mouth dental implants restorations to our Manhattan patients and all others from hear and far. Our team of dentists is highly skilled in multi-specialty treatments. Our staff is compassionate and very knowledgeable about treatments, insurance. If you are in need of full mouth rehabilitation our highly-trained implant specialists can provide you with affordable full mouth dental implants at our modernized dental practice.
Learn more about our full dental implants treatment and other restorative dental services below.
209 NYC Dental is conveniently located in Midtown East Manhattan near all subway lines.
What is full mouth dental implants?
Full mouth dental implants, also known as full mouth reconstruction, is a process of restoring one’s mouth with all teeth missing. The goal of full mouth dental implants treatment is to replace missing teeth with dental implants and implant-supported prosthesis.
Benefits of full mouth dental implants:
- Nutrition is crucial for overall health and wellbeing. Many serious diseases are linked to poor diet, from cardiovascular disease to diabetes, to Alzheimer’s. Once patient’s mouth is restored with full mouth dental implants patient can eat well and maintain healthy nutrition.
- A beautiful smile is a result of full mouth restoration.
- Stability of the implant supported denture or bridge cannot be matched to that one of a traditional removal denture.
- Non-surgical face-lift, with missing teeth and compromised bone the cheeks appear sunken and lips look droopy. Full mouth implants restore fullness to the face and lips.
Full mouth dental implants before and after
Full mouth dental implants before and after photos below provide a good illustration of Non-Surgical Face-Lift.
After photo of full mouth dental implants reconstruction performed by 209 NYC dentists, Dr. Jin Wang and Steven Kafko.
Three years ago, I had to have my two molar teeth extracted, because of a badly decay teeth. Three weeks ago, Dr Wang did 2 implants on the lower back of my mouth, where I had the 2 molars extracted.
After having a total upper extraction, then had the permanent implants done, and completed in 2016, the two implants were done with such great care and compassion as always, as Dr. Wang knows how.
Dr. Wang doesn’t go right into your mouth and start working on your teeth. He sits down with you. Explains everything to you. Answers any and all questions. Let’s you know every step of the way of what he is doing. And is constantly asking if you are ok. I promise you, you are in great hands with Dr. Wang. – Yelp Review
How much does full mouth dental implants cost near me?
Since there are several options and health conditions that have to be considered to restore your mouth with full mouth dental implants, we cannot guarantee any fees on our website without diagnosis and treatment plan.
209 NYC Dental implant and restorative specialists are in network with many PPO dental plans. If you have one of the plans that our doctors participate with, then the cost of full mouth dental implants is determined by your dental carrier.
The price of full mouth dental implant restoration with denture starts from $6500.
209 NYC Dental offers complimentary in-office teeth whitening to all of our patients who spend $2,500 or more on any dental treatment. This offer can be transferred to one of your family members or friends.
What determines the cost of full mouth dental implants?
Many factors have to be considered when estimating the price of teeth replacement with dental implant implants.
- Do you need teeth extractions? All unrestorable teeth should be removed before any treatment.
- How healthy is your bone? Bone grafts may be required to ensure successful implant integration.
- There many treatment options to restore edentulous (no teeth) mouth, starting from 2 implants and a denture to an implant supported bridge with 8 implants.
How can I pay for my full dental implants treatment?
There are several options available to our patients:
- As mentioned earlier, we accept dental insurance
- HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) can be used for full dental implants treatment
Credit Cards are accepted
- Interest-free financing is offered through care credit
- In-office interest-free payment plans may be offered with downpayment or pre-payment option.
To learn about your treatment or costs, please call the office and schedule a consultation with a top-rated implant specialist Dr. Jin Wang.
“A few months ago Dr. Wang extracted two teeth for me and just recently, he did the initial work for two implants. Even though it was an intense visit, I had total confidence in Dr. Wang. In my opinion, he’s the Rock Star of oral surgery & implants! He explains everything that he’s doing all throughout the visit and frequently “checked in” with me to make sure I was okay. His assistant was also great & very attentive. After getting sufficiently numbed, I had no discomfort during & only minimal discomfort after the procedures. I also want to mention that the staff at the office is also exceptional. Big shout out to Laura & Zorica for going above and beyond to take excellent care of me on the administrative and personal side. The office itself is very modern, comfortable and although many dentists and staff work there and the office is in midtown Manhattan, they still manage to deliver top notch service with a small-town friendly and caring approach. A+++!!!” – Joyce – Yelp Review
What Our Patients Are Saying
With over 1000 reviews from all over the web with an average rating of 4.9 we are proud to be in the Manhattan Dental Elite.