Free Consultation Special with Top NYC Dentists
Finding the right dentist is hard. Finding the right dentist is even harder when you have a dental emergency, dental phobia, lots of dental problems or looking to improve your smile.
209 NYC Dental has been taking care of patients for over 100 years. We understand the difficulties our patients face. That’s why most of our patients have stayed with us for decades and travel to see us from all over the US, Europe and the rest of the World.
Whether you have Dental Insurance or not, take advantage of a Free Consultation! We offer Free Consultation with our General Dentists.
If you need a consultation with our Periodontist / Dental Implant Specialist the fee for the visit is $150. The fee includes consultation and a digital panoramic x-ray if needed.
What is Dental Consultation?
Dental consultation is a patient appointment with a dentist to evaluate and discuss a SPECIFIC problem, that is not a dental emergency, and which will be addressed in a near future. Consultation does not include treatment. A consultation may be required to evaluate, diagnose and treatment plan the following conditions:
- Evaluation for a Root Canal Treatment or Retreatment
- Misaligned teeth: gaps between teeth, crowded teeth, open bite, overbite
- Teeth whitening
- Sleep Apnea
- Teeth Grinding
- Replacing missing teeth with dental implants or dentures
- Periodontal evaluation
- Smile makeover
- Crown lengthening procedure
X-rays may be needed for proper diagnosis, there may be a charge based on the radiographs required. If you have x-rays that were taken within a year please provide them prior to your visit.
Can I book a Free Consultation if I have a Dental Emergency?
If you have a dental emergency, please request a Dental Emergency appointment. If you do not have dental insurance the fee for Dental Emergency visit is $75. It includes 2 x-rays and a problem-focused exam.
If you proceed with treatment the above fee will be deducted from your total cost. To learn more about treating dental emergency in NYC please read the designated page or click on the link.
What is the difference between Consultation and Dental Exam?
As we had discussed above, during the dental consultation visit a specific problem that may or may not require dental treatment is being discussed. Please note, if you have a cavity, you need an exam, not a consultation since this is a dental concern that requires prompt treatment. In such instances, you may receive a limited exam with 1 or 2 x-rays. The cost of such a visit is $75.
During a comprehensive dental exam, the dentist will evaluate your overall dental health for gum disease, bone loss, tooth decay, sleep problems, grinding and cancer screening. You can also discuss all of your other concerns during your comprehensive exam.
Who should get a Comprehensive Exam?
- If you have not been to a dentist for over a year
- If you have not had dental x-rays taken in awhile
- If you may have multiple dental problems
- If you did not have a dental cleaning in over a year
If any of the above is applicable to you, you should consider scheduling a New Patient visit that will include a comprehensive dental exam, a thorough dental cleaning and a panoramic digital x-ray with a set of other x-rays. To learn more about New Patient Visit please check out Dental Cleaning and Adult Checkup.
If you need any further treatment, 209 NYC Dental offer various payment options to our patients:
- Free Consultation with General Dentists
- We accept most PPO insurances
- Third-party financing (CityHealth, CareCredit)
- FSA (Flex Spending Benefits) accepted
- Payment Plans are offered on multi-visit treatments, please call to inquire
- In case of traumatic injury medical insurance may be utilized
- All major Credit Cards are accepted
- We DO NOT accept Personal checks
- We DO NOT accept Medicare, Medicaid, HMO or DMO insurance
What Our Patients Are Saying
With over 1000 reviews from all over the web with an average rating of 4.9 we are proud to be in the Manhattan Dental Elite.