Cosmetic Dentistry NYC
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dental work that focuses on the aesthetics of a patient’s teeth to improve their smile. At 209 NYC Dental, we believe a great smile makes the best first impression, and we strive to deliver beautiful and healthy cosmetic dentistry results at our office in New York City.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Many people decide to have cosmetic dental work done for various reasons — from aesthetic desires to personal health goals. Here are some of the most common benefits of cosmetic dentistry.
One of the primary reasons patients seek cosmetic dentistry is to improve their smile and boost their confidence. This form of dentistry can help you achieve the specific look you want by addressing stained, chipped, rounded, or crooked teeth. After receiving treatment, you can smile, laugh, and talk confidently knowing that you have a bright and youthful look.
Improves Dental Health
Cosmetic dentistry can go beyond looks and improve your dental health at the root. If you undergo treatments to straighten your crooked teeth, you can enjoy better access when flossing and brushing difficult-to-reach areas and subsequently prevent tooth decay, Enhances Long-Lasting Outcomesperiodontal disease, and other plaque-related problems. Straight teeth can also reduce pain and correct bite issues.
Cosmetic dentists can help fix visible imperfections and enable patients to benefit from the treatments for years to come. Most cosmetic procedures stay looking new for a decade or more without touch-ups. With 209 NYC Dental, one cosmetic treatment can go a long way, so you can continue smiling with confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
209 NYC Dental offers several cosmetic dentistry treatments at our office in New York City. Our cosmetic dentists can provide:
- Invisalign Clear Aligners: A proven way to realign crowded, crooked or spaced-out teeth into beautiful and healthy arches. Even fixing over-bite or under-bite is a possibility with the doctor.
- Teeth whitening: We offer teeth whitening services using the Zoom Whitening Procedure. This popular method of whitening is quick, only lasting 60-90 minutes. It is also safe for teeth and easy to maintain.
- Smile makeover: Our cosmetic dentists can perform a full smile makeover — a series of oral cosmetic procedures to give you the smile of your dreams. We often perform this treatment to enhance several teeth that are stained, crooked, missing, or eroded.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are covers for your teeth that we adhere to your original teeth with specialized cement. Veneers quickly fix impurities such as cracks, gaps, stains, and chips.
- Porcelain crowns and bridges: Restore your broken or missing teeth with porcelain crowns and bridges. These solutions fit your original tooth size and color to make your smile look natural.
- Porcelain and composite fillings: Minimize tooth decay with porcelain fillings created to match the natural color of your teeth. These options are more aesthetically pleasing and comfortable than dental amalgam fillings.
- Cosmetic gum reduction: We offer skilled cosmetic gum reduction in New York City. Our cosmetic dentists will correct your gumline and restore the symmetry of your teeth.
- Crown lengthening: During this quick cosmetic treatment, our dentists will expose more tooth material to prepare for a crown procedure or free up your teeth for added health benefits. Our team can perform this outpatient procedure at our dental practice.
How to Maintain a New Smile
Once you have stunning, bright teeth through cosmetic dentistry services, follow these tips to maintain your healthy smile:
- Maintain healthy oral care habits, such as brushing your teeth for two minutes twice a day.
- Use a whitening toothpaste for touch-ups.
- Be careful when chewing and avoid eating hard foods if you have dental veneers or crowns.
- Wear a night guard if you grind your teeth while you sleep.
- Brush your teeth after drinking dark beverages — like coffee or tea — to prevent staining.
What to Consider When Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
If you are interested in receiving cosmetic dentistry work, you want a cosmetic dentist you can trust. At 209 NYC Dental, we will:
- Provide a consultation: We will meet with you during a free consultation appointment before a cosmetic procedure to walk you through our process while establishing a patient-dentist relationship.
- Maintain honest communication: Our team will address your questions or concerns, from treatment and schedule to finances.
- Offer before and after photos: You can see proof of our quality services by viewing our before and after photos of real patients.
Cosmetic Dentistry in New York City
At 209 NYC Dental by addressing dental issues we also deliver beautiful and healthy smiles. Because a smile is what people see first. The dentists at 209 NYC Dental are skilled in cosmetic dentistry procedures developed to correct issues like staining, cracks, chips, gaps, missing teeth, issues with teeth structure, and teeth that appear crooked or crowded, helping patients in Midtown East and throughout New York City get the beautiful smiles they’ve been hoping for.
The scope of the practices that can be classified as cosmetic dentistry procedures is wide and we are proud to say that we have experts in all of them.
Dr. Ben Ahn is a talented VIP Diamond Plus Invisalign provider, who was selected as a semi-finalist amongst thousands of Invisalign providers for the 2017 Summit. He uses a 3D scanner to develop a series of clear, invisible trays that gently, with the aid of a supercomputer, move your teeth into perfect alignment. As this is being done your teeth are whitened, complimentary, for a dazzling bright smile. Dr. Ahn is truly one of the best.
Dr. Ben Ifraimov is an NYC top-rated cosmetic dentist, who had performed many successful smile makeovers with veneers and crowns. Dr. Ifraimov sets his patients at ease with his pleasant manner and extreme competence. He is a true artist. He looks at the whole face, eyes, hair, complection and then creates an amazing natural smile that compliments his patients’ features. He is the cosmetic dentist for NYC.
Dr. Jin Wang is a board certified periodontist and implant specialist, who performed numerous periodontal and implant surgeries to improve patients’ smiles and restore missing teeth. He blends two great qualities needed in a surgeon; he is extremely gentle and clinically brilliant. Dr. Wang cares about the whole person; that concern sets him apart from others, he’s part of an extraordinary team. He is one of the top-rated cosmetic dentists in the city.
Dmitry Nikitayev is exceptional in restoring worn-out, decayed and broken teeth. He selects the best, most conservative, most cost-effective cosmetic procedure for his patients. His affable personality and sense of humor make his patients’ experiences, truly memorable and enjoyable.
Our dental professionals and staff believe that to perform beautiful and reliable results we must use the most advanced equipment. Having digital X-ray and panoramic machines with intraoral cameras ensures that we can deliver a reliable diagnosis. 3D scanners that we utilize guarantee accurate impressions for getting excellent restorations and comfortable experiences for our patients.
Book a Cosmetic Dentistry Appointment In New York
Check out our beautiful before and after photos. The results speak for themselves.
Take advantage of our Specials and schedule a complimentary consultation today to discuss cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and more.
Author: Dr. Ben Ifraimov
What Our Patients Are Saying
With over 1000 reviews from all over the web with an average rating of 4.9 we are proud to be in the Manhattan Dental Elite.