People are busier today than ever, but that does not mean that health is any less crucial. There has been a shift in recent years toward virtual care as more people struggle to find time to make appointments with their general physicians and dentists.
Teledentistry is an innovative solution to this modern problem. Learn more about how virtual dentistry can improve dental health, from consultations to treatments.
- What Is Teledentistry?
- Services Included With Teledentistry
- How Can I Book A Teledentistry Visit?
- How Much Does Teledental Consultation Cost?
- 209 NYC Dental
- Benefits Of Teledentistry
What Is Teledentistry?
From ordering contact lenses to preparing taxes, we can access many of the services we use in our daily lives online. Teledentistry allows oral care providers to move toward a similar level of convenience and innovation.
Teledentistry refers to virtual visits and online consultations with dentists. Patients can talk to a dentist online.
What Service Is Included With Teledentistry?
Dentistry is a hands-on health service. The tooth decay cannot be healed with an antibiotic. Please understand that there are many limitations to what we can offer via Teledentistry.
209 NYC Dental offers the following services available for a virtual online consultation:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation with Dr. Ifraimov
- Invisalign Consultation with Dr. Ahn
- Sleep Apnea Consultation with Dr. Nikitayev
How Can I book a Teledentistry Visit?
- You can call the office at 212-355-2290 or request your teledentistry consultation online.
- If requesting online please select an appropriate reason for your Teleconsult.
- The office will contact you to confirm your virtual appointment.
- You will receive an invitation to a google meeting with the link to your scheduled remote appointment.
- If you are new to our practice make sure to fill out New Patient Forms prior to your appointment time. The doctor will not be able to start the teledentistry visit unless we have your completed new patient forms. We will need to reschedule your appointment for another time if the forms are missing.
- Remote consultations have to be prepaid.
How much does Teledental Consultation cost?
Our fee for a teledental consultation is $75. The fee has to be paid prior to your visit. You can do so by paying online or by calling the office. Our receptionist will call you to collect the payment prior to your visit if we haven’t received the payment.
- FSA & HSA cards can be used to pay for the visit.
- This fee will be applied to your related in-office visit.
- If you have dental insurance please complete Insurance Information Form. We can bill your insurance on your behalf so you could get the reimbursement if your insurance covers teledentistry.
Count on 209 NYC Dental
At 209 NYC Dental, we have been providing care to patients in New York City for over 100 years. The landscape of healthcare has changed in that time, but our level of professional care has remained consistent over the years.
Do you want to learn more about our teledentistry services or schedule an online dentist consultation? Contact us at 212-355-2290 or request an appointment online.
You can count on us for all of the innovative, quality care you and your loved ones need to develop healthy habits and treat any dental issues.
Benefits of Teledentistry
Online dental consultations are ideal for people who live far away from a dental office, do not have a primary dentist, or cannot make it into the office. Teledentistry has a wealth of benefits for patients, including:
- Convenience: Many patients already use mobile devices and computers to search for information related to healthcare. Through these devices, teledentistry allows dental professionals to provide easy initial consultations for specific dental needs.
- Meet & greet: We have patients traveling from all around the US to address their dental needs. Telendental visit is an easy way to meet a doctor and discuss your dental needs and wants prior to booking your flight from Taxes or Arizona.
- Social Distancing
When you talk to a dentist online, you receive the same level of care that you would in the office. Teledentistry just makes the process simpler and more comfortable for you.
What Our Patients Are Saying
With over 1000 reviews from all over the web with an average rating of 4.9 we are proud to be in the Manhattan Dental Elite.