Clear Braces NYC
- Invisalign NYC Learn more
- Invisalign for Crossbite Learn more
- Invisalign for Crowded Teeth Learn more
- Invisalign for Gaps Learn more
- Invisalign for Open Bite in NYC Learn more
- Invisalign Overbite Learn more
- Invisalign for Underbite in NYC Learn more
- Invisalign Retainers & Retainer Cost in NYC Learn more
Clear Braces for Adults in NYC
If you’re a candidate for Invisalign or ClearCorrect, you’ll find that clear braces are popular choices among adults who desire to have straight teeth. But not all clear braces are crafted as well as 209 NYC Dental’s. All of our materials for our clear aligner braces come directly from Invisalign, and your braces will be customized to fit your teeth perfectly. Our Manhattan clear braces also include the highest quality materials to decrease the risks of breakage and staining. Our orthodontics treatment is conducted under the expert care of Dr. Benjamin Ahn, a master in the art of clear brace orthodontics. Teeth straightening should NEVER be considered without a certified dentist at the helm.
- How Much Do Clear Braces Cost In New York City?
- Clear Braces Vs. Metal Braces
- Are Clear Braces Noticeable?
- Clear Braces Cost Without Insurance
- Issues Clear Braces Can Correct
- 209 NYC Dental
How Much Do Clear Braces Cost In New York City?
When it comes to the cost of clear braces, the range is similar to that of traditional braces — which we do not offer at 209 NYC Dental. Although clear braces cost more to fabricate we do our best to keep the price tag low. For patients with insurance plan, clear braces for your smile might end up costing less.
Clear Braces vs. Metal Braces
Clear braces are a type of braces that function the same way as traditional metal braces but feature one main difference — instead of using silver steel, clear braces utilize a transparent ceramic material that blends in with white teeth. They straighten teeth the same way metal braces do, but with more style.
Therefore, clear braces offer a more aesthetically pleasing and discreet appearance. Every aspect of clear braces is translucent, meaning you can see through them for an even more natural look.
Alternatives to both traditional braces and Invisalign include ceramic braces:
- Incognito braces: Incognito braces are connected to the back side of the teeth, referred to as the lingual side. They work in the same manner as traditional bases, but the wire is in the back.
- Damon braces: These braces are similar to traditional braces, but they use clear brackets and arch wires that are non-affixed.
The clear braces we offer are aligners, which is what we will be referring to moving forward.
Are Clear Braces Noticeable?
When it comes to your smile, people are less likely to notice clear braces. Even in close up conversation or public presentations, the clear braces are not noticed physically or in altering one’s speech. They are virtually invisible, unlike the traditional metal brackets.
Clear braces are highly desired by children who are self-conscious about wearing metal braces and adults who are just starting their orthodontic journey. If you’re an adult living in Manhattan, clear braces will help you stay confident at work and during your socialization. Aside from your improving smile, your co-workers will barely sense any differences in your appearance.
Clear Braces Cost Without Insurance
Without insurance, in New York City clear braces cost anywhere between $4,000-8,000. As with any dental work or cosmetic dentistry treatment, ensuring that your teeth are properly aligned in your mouth is an investment that will last you a lifetime. 209 NYC Dental is proud to offer our clients excellent payment plans and upfront options as well.
Issues Clear Braces Can Correct
After years of development and research many malocclusions like teeth crowding or overbite can now be corrected with clear braces. Undergoing treatment plan with clear braces for teeth may solve many dental problems. From correcting overbites to closing the gap between the teeth, clear braces for adults and children will perfect your smile in disguise. The biggest benefit of clear braces lies in their efficient and flexible nature. They move teeth the same way metal braces have for decades, but with more style.
These are a few of the teeth correction services we offer with our clear braces in NYC:
- Overbite: Though naturally your upper teeth should overlap your lower teeth an overbite occurs when the overlap is more pronounced. Overbites range in severity from one millimeter to multiple centimeters. Malocclusion defines a deep overbite that can lead to headaches, jaw clenching, teeth grinding and TMJ pain. To learn more about overbites and how we can help reconstruct your jawline, click here.
- Crowding: Crowding refers to a lack of space for all teeth within the jaw. Teeth may appear displaced, rotated or stacked one upon another. The causes of crowding include tooth size, improper eruption, early or late tooth loss and more. For more information on crowding and how we can help your teeth feel more comfortable, click here.
- Crossbite: A crossbite is a form of malocclusion where one tooth, or multiple teeth, grows in closer to the cheek or tongue (also known as buccal or lingual positioning) than its corresponding tooth in either the upper or lower jaws. A crossbite results in the lateral misalignment of your dental arches. To learn more on crossbite correction, click here.
- Open Bite: An open bite is a rare example of malocclusion that affects just over 0.5% of the United States population. Unlike a crossbite and overbite, an open bite has no overlap or contact between the upper and lower anterior teeth. Instead, the teeth at the front of the mouth are positioned away from each other. Learn more about your bite on our open bite correction page.
- Underbite: An underbite is the opposite of an overbite. In this malocclusion case, also called class III malocclusion or prognathism, the lower teeth come out farther than the upper teeth. Underbites can cause discomfort when it comes to chewing, swallowing and resting the mouth. To learn more about our underbite correction services, click here.
- Gap Teeth: Gap teeth are a result of what’s called a diastema — a gap or space between two teeth. Gap teeth are common in people who have extra lip tissue (labial frenulum). The tissue can pull or push the teeth apart, and in most cases, impacts the front two teeth. Learn more about gap teeth and our correction services here.
Call Us for Clear Braces in New York and Beyond
We’re here to take care of you, not just your teeth. From implants to clear braces for adults and teens, to root canals and cleanings, we provide the most complete, coordinated and multispecialty dental services in New York. 209 NYC Dental uses state of the art equipment, including 3D scanners and lasers and implements ultra-modern dental techniques to ensure you receive the best treatment possible. We are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan and open 7 days a week, providing our patients with additional flexibility when scheduling.
Plus, our staff members are some of the best cosmetic dentists in the industry. For example, Dr. Ben Ahn is a Diamond Plus Provider who treats patients of all ages by combining skill and expertise with a compassionate approach to care.
To schedule your 209 NYC Dental appointment today, call us at 646-846-9067 or schedule your visit online.
Author: Dr. Benjamin Ahn
What Our Patients Are Saying
With over 1000 reviews from all over the web with an average rating of 4.9 we are proud to be in the Manhattan Dental Elite.