All-on-4 Dental Implants & Implant Dentures
Implant Dentures & All-on-4 Implants Specialist
Take A Bite Out Of Life In Manhattan!
You could literally be taking a bite out of something in no time with the help of Dr. Ben Ifraimov who specializes in full mouth rehabilitation with implant bridges, crowns, and dentures in New York City.
You can also get that glowing smile you have always desired with the help of Dr. Steven Kafko who specializes in Diagnostic and Prosthetic Dentistry. Dr. Kafko is an expert in replacing missing teeth with Removable Dentures, Implant Supported Dentures, and All-on-4.
Improve your life with Jin Wang, our highly skilled Board Certified Periodontist, and Implantologist.
Read to the end to find out how to get Free Teeth Whitening for you or your family member!
What are Implant Dentures or All-on-4?
There are many names – implant dentures, snap in dentures, implant supported dentures, permanent dentures, denture implants, all-on-4 dentures, all-on-8, full denture implants, but they all mean that implants provide support to a full denture.
What is an implant denture procedure?
Just like other implant-supported restorations, implant denture is a two-phase process. The first step is a surgical treatment that involves placing four dental implants into the jaw, hence the name All-on-4. Dental implants will help retain a new permanent denture. Our implant specialist, Dr. Jin Wang, performs the surgery. Dr. Steven Kafko, our prosthetic dentist, will complete the second phase. Implant retained denture will contain attachments that lock onto another supporting attachment on the dental implants, thus providing excellent retention to a permanent denture.
Implant Supported Dentures
All On 4 Dental Implant Options
There are two types available of Implant Supported Dentures today.
- Bar Retained – The Bar Retained option allows us to use a thin metal bar that follows the contours of the jaw. We then attach the bar to the implants. Once this has all been put into place, attachments or clips on the actual denture are engaged to lock the two pieces together.
- Ball Retained – The largest difference between the Bar Retained option and the Ball Retained option is the mechanism that is used to attach the denture. As the name suggests, a ball-shaped attachment is attached to the implants. They are then secured and locked on the denture implants with a socket-like feature. It is the most popular and preferred option amongst many clients. You will want to discuss your options for supported dentures with one of our excellent dentists to help you make the right decision that is best for you.
Implant Dentures Vs. Dentures
The thought of having dental implants can be an emotional, and long enduring process as the idea of surgery on your jaw can be a daunting decision. However, dentists at 209 NYC Dental understand the challenge, and that is why we offer you a Complimentary Consultation with our restorative dentists to help guide you to the most solid decision that is best for you.
Implant Dentures Pros and Cons
We can tell you that nearly all surgical procedures do have some form of discomfort involved with it, but we do consider implant placement a minor surgery. We can complete this right in our dental office under local anesthetics, while you listen to your favorite music and dream about a beautiful smile and that crunchy bagel. The recovery process from placing dental implants is short. Most patients can go back to work the next day and return to all normal activities (i.e., sports) in few days.
If you are truly honest with yourself, your poor fitting removable denture is or will be causing you more pain than discomfort you may experience following implant placement. There are no bones about it among those who have decided to choose implant supported dentures. They were glad to accept the short term discomfort while recovering from implant surgery, versus the ongoing agony of dentures that slide and slip day after day.
You should also consider the lengthy effects of regular consumption of denture adhesive, and this will make your decision much more clear. Denture adhesives contain zinc. “…an excess of zinc in the body can lead to health problems such as nerve damage, especially in the hands and feet. This damage appears slowly, over an extended period of time. Overuse of zinc-containing denture adhesives, especially when combined with dietary supplements that contain zinc and other sources of zinc, can contribute to an excess of zinc in your body” – as stated by FDA. Thus be mindful of the amount of adhesive you use. The tube of the denture adhesive should last seven to eight weeks. If you consume it more frequently, we would suggest you consult with your doctor about testing for zinc poisoning.
The number one reason that so many patients chose the All On 4 Dental Implants procedure is that they can once again eat like they used to before they lost their teeth. Most find that the conventional dentures take away all the enjoyment that we find in eating. Inadequate stability of removable dentures and full coverage of the upper palette do not add to eating pleasures.
With implants supported dentures, there is no need for adhesive nor worrying about dentures moving around. Now you can have your cake and eat it too.
Let’s not forget about aesthetics. Beautiful smile and ability to speak well are crucial to our self-confidence. Full implant dentures return the confidence you once had. The snug fit of the denture will guarantee proper speech and a natural smile.
Bone health is an added benefit that patients obtain with implant supported dentures. Dental implants article gives an in-depth description how dental implants help prevent bone loss.
All on 4 Implants Cost in New York City
If you have no insurance, the average NYC cost of snap in denture with four implants and all attachments is $19,999. The cost of the same treatment at 209 NYC Dental is $13,500 to $15,000. 209 NYC Dental participates with most PPO insurances. If you have insurance that we participate with the full denture implants cost is determined by your dental insurance.
Often patients are uncomfortable considering implant restorations because of the higher cost of the treatment. Patients have to pay for implants and may be the bone graft, and then for full implant dentures on top of that.
Please consider that the Full Denture Implant Cost is much less alarming when you consider all the health benefits you will regain!
To help our patients we offer several payment options, including payment plans, please find the complete description on the Patient Information Page.
How to find the best dentist for Implant Supported Dentures Near Me?
Finding the best dentist will ensure the longevity of your implant dentures. Consider following when choosing a dentist:
- Any dental treatment starts with good diagnosis. Thus make sure that the dental office you choose has proper diagnostic equipment like digital x-rays and panoramic machine.
- The implant dentist has to be able to evaluate and restore jaw bone in case of its deficiency by placing a bone graft.
- The skills of the implantologist and restorative dentist is crucial. Placing implants correctly, so biting pressure is spread through out the denture versus in one spot will guarantee that the bone surrounding the implants will remain healthy for decades and implants will continue to be uncompromised.
- It is best if the implant specialist and a restorative dentist work together. It will insure that treatment will be coordinated and that the denture dentist will have all the proper parts to restore the implants without any delay since they are using the same implant system.
- When it comes to restoring missing teeth, it is best if the dentist office has a lab on premises. With a lab technician available to assist the dentist and make the adjustments to ensure a comfortable fit. Incidents happen dentures get dropped and break. A lab technician in many cases may able to repair your dentures the same day.
- If you are disabled make sure that the dentist office is wheelchair accessible.
Who is the best All on 4 dentures dentist in NYC?
If you live in New York City and looking to restore your missing teeth consider dentists in 209 NYC Dental. With decades of experience restoring missing teeth and excellent reviews from hundreds of our happy patients, we are pleased to be regarded as one of the best.
With modern equipment, serene settings, skilled implant and restorative dentists and an experienced lab technician under one roof, you will get the best treatment you deserve. Your snap-on dentures will be carefully crafted using premium materials to reach a comfortable fit and offer an attractive, natural look.
How to care for All on 4 implants?
Just like your teeth, implants and implant dentures will need to be cleaned daily.
You will still need to come in for your regular adult check-ups to ensure the health of your bone and gums.
If you are wanting to smile again without worry, desire to enjoy your food without the hassle or just have more confidence with enthusiasm why not consider All On 4 Dental Implants.
Book your your consultation today with one of our dentists to find the best solution for you:
Jin Wang – Periodontist / Implantologist
Ben Ifraimov – Cosmetic Dentistry and full mouth rehabilitation with implant bridges, crowns & dentures
Steven Kafko – Diagnostic & Prosthetic Dentistry (Dentures, Implant Dentures)
We offer a Free Consultation with a restorative dentist. Evaluation with our periodontist and implant specialist is $150. Amount paid for the evaluation will be applied toward the treatment. 209 NYC Dental offers a Complimentary Teeth Whitening With Any Treatment of $2,500 or more, and if you don’t need it, we will extend it to your family member.
What Our Patients Are Saying
With over 1000 reviews from all over the web with an average rating of 4.9 we are proud to be in the Manhattan Dental Elite.