Midtown Manhattan Dental Office
Welcome to the 209 NYC Dental Office!
Manhattan is one of the most populated and business dense areas in New York City. With dentists nearly on every corner in Manhattan, how do you decide who to trust with your dental health or smile transformation? With many decades of providing dental care in Midtown Manhattan, we have learned that there are few things that matter to all of our patients.
Here are 8 reasons why our patients love us and think of us as the top dentists in Manhattan.
- Quality of Dental Treatment
- Aesthetics of the dental restoration
- Best Dental Technology Enhances Patient’s Experience
- Multi-specialty dental office
- Utilize dental insurance
- What to do if you need to see a dentist in Manhattan and have no insurance?
- Manhattan Dentist Open on Saturday and Sunday
The fillings went smoothly!
Very simply put, these are easily the best dentists I’ve been to in my life, living and working on three continents for decades. My team of Dr. Kaminsky and Dr. Wang are not only superior at their craft but I also consider them my friends. I no longer dread going to the dentist, a phobia that I have had all my life, that is until now. I love it!
Great atmosphere, very welcoming. Took great care of me.
1. Quality of dental treatment
The professional, warm and friendly dental care we provide in our Manhattan dental practice is evident. Many of our patients build long-term relationships with us, contributing to more than 2,000 online reviews — with an average rating of 4.9/5.0 — that emphasizes the quality, expertise, and professionalism of 209 NYC Dental.
Our board-certified, expert dentists deliver exceptional service that demonstrates why residents from Manhattan and beyond trust 209 NYC Dental with their diagnostic and preventative care, as well as cosmetic, implant and periodontal needs.
2. Aesthetics of the dental restoration
If aesthetics are important to you, take a look at our before and after photos for the procedures, you may require.
Cosmetic Dentistry Is Our Specialty
In interactions with others, our smile and teeth get the first attention. If you feel self-conscious about your smile, you are not alone. To help restore your confidence our cosmetic dentists are skilled in a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments like Porcelain Veneers and Crowns, Ceramic Fillings, Invisalign Braces, Teeth Whitening and more.
Courtesy, patience, respect are the cornerstones of patient management. Dentists are the most feared health professionals. The way they interact with you during the consultation or the initial exam will be a good representation if the “chemistry” is right. The dentist should put you at ease, answer all your questions, be patient and most of all compassionate. Same applies to the rest of the dental staff form dental hygienist to dental assistant to the treatment coordinator.
This is the first dental practice I look forward to going to. The front desk staff, hygienists and dentists are some of the friendliest and best in Manhattan. I always look forward to my teeth cleanings and if I need work done, I know I’m in great care. – Yelp Review
4. Best Dental Technology Enhances Patient’s Experience
As trite as it may sound, having top of the line equipment means that your dentist is committed to providing the best dental treatment he or she is capable. The history of our office extends over a century. However, our Manhattan dental practice features the most modern dental equipment.
- Digital x-rays ensure lower exposure to radiation and better quality of the x-rays. In addition, the digital format aids in communication with other professionals regarding the patient’s treatment, since the x-rays can be easily shared without any quality loss.
- The panoramic machine enables a dentist to obtain a 180-degree scan of the whole mouth. Benefits are lower radiation exposure compared to full mouth set; plus, you are not subjected to having 18 separate x-rays taken, that can be quite unpleasant; all the supporting structures (i.e., bone and tissue) are visible, thus missing infection is nearly impossible.
- CT scan, also known as CAT scan or Cone Beam scan is a 3-d scan that delivers an impeccable quality scan of the head, teeth and bone structures. Unlike body CT scan, dental CT scan is done upright and fast. Having a CT scan on premises ensures that our dental specialists can better plan the treatment. The endodontist can see fractured roots or the smallest canal; our periodontist can find the best treatment options and prognosis based on the severity of the bone loss; an implant dentist can better prepare to the surgery knowing in advance the thickness of the bone; the list of benefits goes on.
- Intra-oral camera, though not necessary for diagnosis is a helpful tool for you or the insurance company to see the destruction of the tooth.
- 3-D scanners are a fantastic alternative to old-school dental impressions.
- Dental lighting is essential when our Manhattan cosmetic dentist needs to choose the right shade for a crown or porcelain veneer; not having excellent lighting would be like having hair dyed in darkness.
5. Multi-specialty Manhattan dental office
209 NYC Dental offers a wide range of dental services, from Dental Cleaning to Invisalign to Full Mouth Dental Implants.
Having a general dentist, cosmetic dentist, implant specialist, and a pediatric dentist in the same Manhattan dentist office is not important for a healthy single. However, if you have a mouth full of dental concerns; or a household with kids; going to a dental office where all your dental needs or family members can be treated becomes a huge plus. You save time, and you save money! Few hygienists and a family dentist in one Manhattan dental office equal four dental cleanings and exams (me, my spouse and two of my kids) under two hours. Missing tooth? Dental Implant & crown if done in one office, means no need to coordinate appointments and dental implant parts, transfer x-rays; and handle multiple payment plans. Our treatment coordinators will take care of all of that for you.
6. Utilize dental insurance
If you have dental insurance, why not take advantage of it? Find a dentist in Manhattan that accepts it. Most insurance plans will cover your preventative visits (if few conditions are met) and may provide partial payment for the medically necessary dental treatment.
7. What to do if you need to see a dentist in Manhattan and have no insurance?
No Insurance? No Problem! Majority of dentists in Manhattan accept patients with no insurance. Your options:
- A free consultation is an excellent way to meet the dentist.
- Third-party interest-free financing is an affordable way to pay for the treatment. If you have one already, it may be accepted. If not, the dentist office may assist you in creating it.
- If you need multi-visit procedure or treatment, ask for a “budget-plan,” in-office interest-free monthly payment plan.
- Check if there are any other Specials you might benefit from.
8. Manhattan Dentist Open on Saturday and Sunday
Since our Manhattan dental office first opened its doors in 1887, our dentists followed the precept of placing our patients first, considering their comfort and requests. Hence, the best dental equipment, bringing on board all dental specialists under one roof, being one of the first dentists open on Saturday and now to accommodate the busy schedules of Manhattan residents and commuters 209 dentists offer extended hours and Sunday hours.
Whether you are searching for an after-hours dentist or a local dentist open on Sunday and Saturday, or dentist with evening hours 209 dentists got you covered. We are proud to be one of the few dental offices in Manhattan that provide dental care on weekends.
Unlike many offices that provide only on-call emergency dental services in Manhattan, our patients can book their regular dental cleanings, cosmetic dentistry appointments and even implant surgery with the top-rated Manhattan dentists during Saturday and Sundays hours. Learn more about how your family can benefit from Family visits to a dentist open on weekends.
209 NYC Dental Open Hours
Extended Hours on Weekdays
Monday – Thursday Hour: 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
Friday Hours: 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
(Our dental office is open every Saturday and Sunday with an exception for major holidays)
Saturday Hours: 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
Sunday Hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Why patients think that we are the Best Manhattan Dental Office
With 40 years of experience running a thriving dental office in Manhattan, Dr. Steven Kafko succeeded to solicit some of the very talented dental specialists in New York City. The results of their work speak loud about the quality of the dental care they provide to our patients. But the bedside manner of all of our dentists, hygienists, and staff is what makes our dental team extraordinary to most of our patients. Even the most fearful dental treatments like a tooth extraction or a root canal treatment are easy for patients visiting our Manhattan dental office. Majority of them will tell you that they look forward to seeing their 209 NYC dentists and dental hygienists. We are thrilled that our patients think that we are the best dentists in NYC.
209 NYC Dental provides a wide range of dental service:
- Preventive Care: Digital Radiography, Comprehensive oral exams with cancer screening, Dental cleanings for adults and children
- Pediatric and Family Dentistry: We treat children of all ages and place a strong emphasis on preventive dentistry. Our team will teach your child how to develop positive brushing and flossing habits, as well as provide sealants, fluoride treatment and fluoride varnish that prevents further damage to the enamel.
- Restorative Services: Porcelain and composite fillings, crowns, bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Smile Design, Invisalign, Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening
- Emergency dental care with same day appointments
- Implant dentistry: Dental implant placement, implant crowns, and bridges
- Full mouth reconstruction: Removable dentures, implant supported dentures and All-on-four
- Oral Surgery: Tooth extraction, bone graft
- Periodontics, form deep cleaning to periodontal surgery
- Root canal treatments, including retreatments and internal tooth whitening
- Sleep Apnea tests and treatment
If you are looking for the best Manhattan dentist give 209 NYC Dental a chance and see for yourself if we can become your dental home. Book a free consultation today! Or, give us a call at 212-355-2290 to speak with one of our friendly team members.