How do you find THE dentist in Manhattan NY?
7 Tips to Find Dentist in Manhattan
Manhattan is one of the most populated and business dense areas in New York City. With dentists nearly on every corner in Manhattan, how do you decide who to trust with your dental health or smile transformation? With many decades of providing dental care in Manhattan to the patients, we have learned that there are few things matter to all of our patients. Here are 7 tips to find the best dentist in Manhattan, NY:
1. Quality of the dental treatment
Of course, and unfortunately, with this one, only time will show. But our advice is read reviews of the repeating patients. If they update their reviews or write new ones with the same appreciation, they must be happy with their dental work and the dentist is consistently delivering quality dental care.
I’ve been with the top NY dentists at 209 dental for over 15 years now, they are like family! I can trust they are the best in class and utilize the most cutting edge techniques and recent clinical upgrades for their patients. When going to the dentist was a drag in the past, my new life includes going there to feel great about my oral health and smile. Nothing but A+++ for the best doctors around! – Google Review
2. Aesthetics of the dental restoration
If aesthetics are important to you, our advice is to ask for before and after photos for the procedures, you may require.
Courtesy, patience, respect are the cornerstones of patient management. Dentists are the most feared health professionals. The way they interact with you during the consultation or the initial exam will be a good representation if the “chemistry” is right. The dentist should put you at ease, answer all your questions, be patient and most of all compassionate. Same applies to the rest of the dental staff form dental hygienist to dental assistant to treatment coordinator.
This is the first dental practice I look forward to going to. The front desk staff, hygienists and dentists are some of the friendliest and best in Manhattan. I always look forward to my teeth cleanings and if I need work done, I know I’m in great care. – Yelp Review
4. Best Dental Technology Enhances Patient’s Experience
As corny as it may sound, having top of the line equipment means that your dentist is committed to providing the best dental treatment he or she is capable.
- Digital radiography vs. traditional x-rays ensures lower exposure to radiation, better communication with other professionals regarding the treatment required.
- The panoramic machine enables a dentist to obtain a 180-degree scan of the whole mouth. Benefits: you are not subjected to having 18 separate x-rays taken, that can be quite unpleasant; all the supporting structures (i.e., bone) are visible, thus missing infection is nearly impossible.
- Intra-oral camera, though not necessary for diagnosis is a helpful tool for you or the insurance company to see the destruction of the tooth.
- 3-D scanners are a fantastic alternative to the old-school dental impressions.
- Dental lighting is essential when dentist needs to choose the right shade for your crown; not having excellent lighting would be like having your hair dyed in darkness. And so on…
5. Find multi-specialty dental office
Having general dentist, cosmetic dentist, an implant specialist, pediatric dentist in the same Manhattan dentist office is not an objective for a healthy single. Seeking a good dental hygienist should not be a difficult task.
If you have a mouth full of fillings, or missing teeth or just kids; going to a dental office where all your dental needs or family members can be treated becomes a huge plus. You save time, and you save money! Few hygienists, a family dentist in Manhattan practice equals four dental cleanings and exams (me, my spouse and two of my kids) under two hours. Missing tooth? Dental Implant & crown if done in one office, means no need to coordinate appointments and dental implant parts, transfer x-rays; and handle multiple payment plans. Treatment coordinators will take care of all of it.
6. Utilize dental insurance
If you have dental insurance, why not take advantage of it? Find a dentist in Manhattan that accepts it. Most insurance plans will cover your preventative visits (if few conditions are met) and may provide partial payment for the medically necessary dental treatment.
7. What to do if you need to see a dentist in Manhattan and have no insurance?
No Insurance? No Problem! Majority of dentists in Manhattan accept patients with no insurance. Your options:
- A free consultation is an excellent way to meet the dentist.
- Third-party interest-free financing is an affordable way to pay for the treatment. If you have one already, it may be accepted. If not, the dentist office may assist you in creating it.
- If you need multi-visit procedure or treatment, ask for a “budget-plan,” in-office interest-free monthly payment plan.
- Check if there are any other Specials you might benefit from.
Why patients love 209 NYC Dental
With 40 years of experience running a successful dental office in Manhattan NY, Dr. Steven Kafko succeeded to solicit some of the very talented dental specialists in New York City. The results of their work speak loud about the quality of the dental care they provide to our patients. But the bedside manner of all of our dentists, hygienists, and staff is what makes our dental team extraordinary to most of our patients. Even the most fearful dental treatments like a tooth extraction or a root canal treatment are easy for patients of 209 NYC Dental office. Majority of them will tell you that they look forward to seeing their 209 NYC dentists and dental hygienists. We are thrilled that our patients think that we are the best dentists in NYC.
209 NYC Dental provides a wide range of dental service:
- Preventive Care: Digital Radiography, Comprehensive oral exams with cancer screening, Dental cleanings for adults and children
- Restorative Services: Porcelain and composite fillings, crowns, bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Smile Design, Invisalign, Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening
- Emergency dental care with same day appointments
- Implant dentistry: Dental implant placement, implant crowns, and bridges
- Full mouth reconstruction: Removable dentures, implant supported dentures and All-on-four
- Oral Surgery: Tooth extraction, bone graft
- Periodontics, form deep cleaning to periodontal surgery
- Root canal treatments, including retreatments and internal tooth whitening